Learn, understand and master Laravel PHP Framework. Build Multi User Blogging Platform by the end of this course.
- Learn, understand and develop dynamic web applications using Laravel PHP Framework
- Build your own production ready Multi User Blogging Platform (with SEO) by the end of this course
- Understand OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Laravel Eloquent Relationships
- Model – Working with models and understand how they communicate with database
- Views – Working with Blade templating system
- MVC (Model, View, Controller) Pattern
- HTML forms – Working with plain HTML forms
- CRUD Operation – Create, Read, Update, Delete
- Laravel Routing – Route parameters, Named routes, Route resource
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Implement Trash, Restore, Permanent Delete and Draft features
- Implement User Roles – Admin, Author, Subscriber
- Authorization, Permission and Restriction
- Using Middlewares to secure application
- Image Uploads
- User Profile
- Flash Messages
- Pretty URL
- Mass Email
- Contact Form
- Disqus commenting system
- Facebook Login
- Deploy to Shared Hosting
- Basic knowledge of PHP along with HTML and CSS.
- Local development environment setup and ready for building laravel/PHP applications
- Be able to create fresh install of laravel
“This course will teach you Fundamentals of Laravel, The Worlds most Popular Web Framework while Building Multi User Blogging Platform with SEO”
You will be building similar project but with additional features. Great for learning by building one project and repeating another while learning to add additional features.
However both projects are complete on their own, so it’s not necessary to do both if you dont wan’t to.
You will begin this course with OOP – object oriented programming, which is a must have knowledge to learn and understand how laravel framework works.
Then you will start learning laravel basics while applying everything you learn into a real world project, This is the best approach to learn and be able to build applications with laravel.
Every lesson in this course is packed with valuable tips that you can use to build any type of web application.
By the end of this course, you will have build a production ready Multi User Blogging Platform with SEO.
If you know the basics of php. You can begin with this course, learn the object oriented programming in the very first section and start building awesome web applications with laravel.
Let me show you some of the topics you will learn in this course. There is so much more but I have listed few of them here..
- UNDERSTAND OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING – THE KEY TO UNDERSTAND LARAVEL FRAMEWORK
- ROUTING – ROUTE PARAMETERS, NAMED ROUTES, ROUTE RESOURCE
- MODEL – WORKING WITH MODELS AND UNDERSTAND HOW THEY COMMUNICATE WITH DATABASE
- VIEWS – WORKING WITH VIEWS USING BLADE TEMPLATING SYSTEM
- CONTROLLERS – HOW CONTROLLERS SIT BETWEEN MODEL AND VIEWS AND MAKE THINGS WORK (MVC PATTERN)
- HTML FORMS – WORKING WITH PLAIN HTML FORMS AND HANDLING FORM DATA
- CRUD OPERATIONS – CREATE READ UPDATE DELETE
- LARAVEL ELOQUENT RELATIONSHIPS
- IMPLEMENTING TRASH, RESTORE, PERMANENT DELETE AND DRAFT FEATURES
- IMPLEMENTING USER ROLES SUCH AS ADMIN, AUTHOR
- USING MIDDLEWARES TO SECURE YOU APPLICATION
- APPLYING AUTHORITY, PERMISSION AND RESTRICTIONS
- IMAGE UPLOAD
- USER PROFILE
- FLASH MESSAGES, PRETTY URL
- EMAIL, CONTACT FORMS
- DISQUS COMMENTING SYSTEM
- FACKBOOK LOGIN
- DEPLOY THE WEB APP YOU BUILD – MULTI USER BLOGGING PLATFORM(SEO READY)
So the most exciting thing about this course is that it is constantly updating. I am adding new videoson a daily basis. By the end of this course, you will have build a MULTI USER BLOGGING PLATFORM, that is ready for deployment!
This course is unlike any other course you will find online. This course is all you need to Become a Professional Laravel Developer. By the end of this courese, you will be able to build complex web applications for you or your client or for your boss.
So don’t waste your time and money going through 10 different sites, learning from 10 different courses. This one course is all you need to become a professional Laravel developer. See you inside the course. Thank you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for PHP Developers (including Beginners) who want to start building Powerful Web Applications using Laravel Framework.
Created by Ryan Dhungel
Last updated 6/2018
Size: 5.24 GB