Start With NodeJS – Learn Apache Kafka Fundamental,Zookeeper, Architecture, and Client API Programming in NodeJS
What you’ll learn
- Master Core Concepts of Kafka
- Kafka Architecture
- Running Kafka With Docker
- Distributed System and Message Broker
- Role of Zookeeper in kafka
- Mastering Kafka CLI Commands of Topic,Producer and Consumer
- Kafka With NodeJS
- Good to have knowledge about docker
- Basic Knowledge of NodeJS
More than 80% of all Fortune 100 companies trust, and use Kafka.
Apache Kafka is an open-source distributed event streaming platform used by thousands of companies for high-performance data pipelines, streaming analytics, data integration, and mission-critical applications.
Application of Kafka
Apache Kafka is based on the commit log, and it allows users to subscribe to it and publish data to any number of systems or real-time applications. Example applications include managing passenger and driver matching at Uber, providing real-time analytics and predictive maintenance for British Gas smart home, and performing numerous real-time services across all of LinkedIn.
About the Course
I am creating Apache Kafka for absolute beginners course to help you understand the Apache Kafka Internal, the architecture of Kafka distributed system, Role of Zookeeper, Kafka CLI and Client With NodeJS.
We’ll learn all the fundamentals of Apache Kafka in simple way with NodeJS.
At the end of this course, you’ll be in good state to work on apache kafka project:
- The Apache Kafka Architecture
- Kafka Fundamental topic: Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Replicas, Producers, Consumers and Zookeeper
- Launch your own Kafka cluster with docker – Windows / MacOS X / Linux
- Kafka Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Code Producer and Consumers using the NodeJS (KafkaJS Library)
- Learn How kafka Work as distributed system
- What is Message Broker
- Kafka Client Configuration
- Producer Configuration in detail
- Batch Processing
- Learn How to setup Logger With kafka Client
Who this course is for:
- Anyone want to learn Apache Kafka
Created by Vikas kumar
Last updated 1/2022
Size: 1.15 GB