Mastering Ansible In An Hour And The Half
Understand how ansible is working and be familiar with main ansible components
What you’ll learn
- Execute ad-hoc commands against servers
- Configure Ansible roles with tasks, handlers, files, templates, and default variables
- Write Ansible configuration playbooks to deploy a applications
- Test and troubleshoot Ansible playbook execution.
- You should have a Linux or Mac OS X computer, or access to at least one Linux virtual machine for installing Ansible.
Mastering Ansible is a journey of learning Ansible for configuration management and orchestration tool. After this course you will understand ansible and best practice of usage this awesome tool. You will be able to automate infrastructure configuration and configuration. You will learn how to safely store secure data inside of ansible using ansible vault and how to use community playbooks using ansible galaxy. You will learn how to operate ansible facts how to use facts in ansible conditions. You will learn how to use jinja2 language for template creation and dynamic file configuration using ansible templatesWho is the target audience?
- No programming or previous automation experience is required.
- The course is designed for students who have little or no experience with Ansible, but are familiar with Linux systems administration concepts.
Created by Maksym Postument
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 386.75 MB